- Position: Assistant (Teaching Staff)
- Department of Translation Studies (Japanese section)
- Room: 1.047
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Duty hours: Tuesday 1:15-2:00, Thursday 1:15-2:00
- I earned my Master’s degree in Linguistics at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia, in 2008. My Master’s thesis concerned the confrontational description of Japanese and Slovak at the lexicographic level.
- My scientific interests include Japanese and Sinological linguistics as well as the methodology of teaching didactics of Japanese language and didactics of this language in the area of the Polish language.
- Since October 2016, I have been working as a lecturer at the Institute of Applied Linguistics in the Japanese language section, where have I run classes in practical language, as well as in early school education, and language workshops.
Professional organisations – membership
- I participated as a speaker in scientific symposiums organized by the Polish and Japanese Lexicography Research Group and by the Institute of Applied Linguistics (ILS).
- I have prepared articles for publication, where I analysed the use of Japanese verbs in teaching Polish-speaking students. These articles will soon be published in „Poradnik Językowy” and in collective volumes.