- Position: PhD student
- Department: Discourse Studies
- Room: 1.050
- E-mail: d.kozbial(at)uw.edu.pl
Education and degrees:
- MA in Applied Linguistics (with distinction), Institute of Applied Linguistics, University of Warsaw, 2015;
- PhD candidate, Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Applied Linguistics, University of Warsaw.
- The Eurolect: an EU variant of Polish and its impact on administrative Polish, NCN grant, 2015–2018, function – co-investigator (http://eurolekt.ils.uw.edu.pl/).
Areas of academic interest:
- legal translation;
- corpus linguistics.
- Corpus Linguistics Summer School, University of Birmingham, 2017;
- R/Rstudio, LaCH UW, 2017;
- translation traineeship in the Directorate-General for Translation at the European Parliament, 2016;
- course in Polish law and legal translation, Textem, 2015.